2012年6月20日星期三

Marble Brownie

A very good choice if you want go something beyond ordinary. This is actually my first motive of making the marble brownie. Carried away by the lovely picture on the recipe website, chocolatey with a hint of swirling white, so here comes my brownie mood.

It is surprisingly easy to make the brownie part, but quite fiddling to dollop and swirl the whisked cheese batter.I didn't manage to do it well, so my picture doesn't look as appealing as I expect to be. The cream cheese originally looked like toasted marshmallow, then got muddied by my clumsy addition of melting chocolate.  However, I have to say, it is superficial if focusing on the look (well, sort of excuse as an amateur).Usually something ugly tasted utterly delicious! Let's have a try! All these fatty stuff really work... in a good way.. the sour & rich of the cheese is a good company with the sweetness of the brownie.
Advised by the website, it is even tastier if chilling them in the fridge. A crazy thought just comes across, why not just freeze them? with a bitter smoky black coffee.... Emmm.. I think I love it!

没有评论:

发表评论